For Admisssion : +91 4933 298 300
Vascular surgery is a specialty of surgery in which diseases of the arteries and veins, are managed by minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction. The Department is well equipped with infrastructure for management of all vascular diseases including a state-of-the-art endovascular suite. All open and endovascular surgeries are routinely done in this department.
- Limb bypass and angioplasty to arteries to prevent limb
- Open and endovascular aortic surgeries
- Carotid surgeries for prevention of stroke
- All AV access surgeries for haemodialysis (Including AV grafts & permcath insertions)
- Surgeries and interventional procedures for treatment of venous
- Evaluation and management of diabetic foot
- Management of Vascular Trauma.
Valanchery - Nilambur Road, Palachode Post, Malaparamba, Perinthalmanna, Kolathur, Malappuram, Kerala 679321, India
Phone: +91 4933 298300, 333, 444
Email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310 | Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310