For Admisssion : +91 4933 298 300
Emergency Medicine department provides state-of-the-art care for more than 50,000 patients every year. Started in 2002 as the first and only medical college in the district of Malappuram, this hospital has now emerged as one of the region’s largest and most modem emergency and trauma care facility centre.
Patients suffering from acute illness or infected with injuries get specialized care here in a reassuring, patient-friendly environment. Over the years th is hospital has developed a reputation for treating complex cases especially being a post graduate medical College. The department is manned by physicians specialized in emergency care with inherent interest in this field. Highly experienced specialists are available for consultation round the clock.
- Trained nursing staff resuscitate sick patients according to the ACLS and ATLS protocols.
- The support staff working in the emergency department are well trained in Basic Resuscitation Skills.
- We have a department with separate and exclusive areas for attending to patients in need of resuscitation, urgent priority, emergent priority and observation.
- The 30 bedded emergency department is supervised by two full time consultants, ably supported by a team of qualified paramedical staff.
- Post graduate residents work along with the faculty to manage the patients.
- The ED is equipped with Cardiac Monitors, Defibrillators with crashcarts and ventilators. Exclusive X-ray and CT scan facilities are provided with in the ED.
- The in-house MRI machine provides accurate investigation reports toensureerror free diagnosis.
- We have round the clock consultants from all major medical and surgical specialties ready to take care of ER patients.
Mobile ICU (ALS ambulance) manned by trained staff is available. The ambulance staff possess ample exposure and experience in handling the transfer and transport of critical patients from the field and between hospitals.
Valanchery - Nilambur Road, Palachode Post, Malaparamba, Perinthalmanna, Kolathur, Malappuram, Kerala 679321, India
Phone: +91 4933 298300, 333, 444
Email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310 | Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310